Finally a workshop which works!
The Leadership Accelerator Workshop©
Imagine a 3 to 4 days leaders/managers workshop designed for managers in Africa
- Your managers are confronted with their weaknesses and strengths in their way of managing
- Exchange between the participants, daily (true) issues of implementing change in their departments
- No burdening theories but real daily life exercises on how to delegate tasks and not responsibilities
- Inspirational examples exchange but also firsthand knowledge creation
- They will realize and support the necessity of speed of execution and implementation of strategic programs
- That cultural and functional differences between members of various teams are not a liability but assets
- How to motivate staff to perform even better without having more budget or other resources
- Dealing with assignments broader than their own department
- How to deal with demotivation of subordinates and colleagues
Some of the effects (and maybe the consequences) of this workshop
- A better understanding throughout your organisation of the necessity to change
- A possible surfacing of persons with resistance to the necessary change (not only within the participants but also other managers or subordinates),
- A higher participation of hierarchy in the development of their department
- Acceleration of all your initiatives
- A greater acceptance and an improved participation in decisions taken by hierarchy
- More people pulling the cart than sitting in the cart
- Participants get the ability to coach their subordinates as well on the right issues on the right time
- A greater trust between the participants enabling them to exchange and discuss ‘the bigger picture’
- Strenghtens the ties between the various departments instead of making just their own department win
- A faster implementation of strategic programs like TPM, Lean, etc.
- Participants will delegate more tasks by increased trust
- Boost the so needed passion for the organization, the products and the clients
- A self amplifying atmosphere of speed of execution
Conditions and some specifics for this program:
- The program will be clearly in line with the organisations philosophy and values
- I need more or less ‘carte blanche’ where it comes to my way of facilitating (I use, for example, never PowerPoint slides in a workshop).
- Before this workshop I would like to have briefings with all directors concerned.
- Major reform initiatives like decentralization of your organisation would take more than one intervention
- I don’t stick to a precise time schedule of the program; people need to learn what’s needed and sometimes this needs more sometimes less time.
- A maximum of 15 participants and a minimum of 8 participants ‘potentials’
- You are only charged for delivered services i.e. the workshop only and not the preparation time nor travel time costs
- The workshops are only given in French or English
Are you interested in a further discussion about my approach or you want examples of the content?
or if you want to know the price for a workshop contact lex Lindeman or the partner in your region!
"If you don't do it first, your competitors will!"